Iowa State Uniform Discussions

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Damn OSU... It is borderline a crime that they do not wear those every week.

Clean and classic is always the way to go.
My wife--who was my girlfriend at the time--and I sat through snow to watch Barry Sanders play at JTS (Cyclone Stadium then). I figured she was serious about our relationship if she'd sit through snow! Those OSU uniforms are classic.

Reactions: k123

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Thought so on the white-cardinal-white being on deck.

The red facemask would complete the look from two years ago.

i

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
There’s a red flash before the video is over that covers the whole helmet. So I would guess red face mask.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
That seems like a logical guess. But almost too obvious? Has anyone on here mocked up a gold facemask with the white helmet? Just curious.

When is the last time the obvious guess wasn't right? Seems like we've had a pretty good idea of what they were doing every week this season.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you are wrong! lol I do think the stripe really ties the helmet together, especially when it match the logo on the side!

To each their own I guess. On a white helmet my opinion is "less is more." On a gold (yellow) helmet, however...

s-l500.jpg

I know Walden's not popular, but I loved this look. (Less bright colors would be better).

6560718_orig.jpg

HardcoreClone

Jul 28, 2006
When is the last time the obvious guess wasn't right? Seems like we've had a pretty good idea of what they were doing every week this season.

I agree. Got some savvy posters on here. I just wondered if there was a chance they would come out with a facemask other than red (and white). That would leave gold, and black I guess.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron