Iowa State at Oklahoma State game predictions

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Has there been a game on the road this year where we were blown off the court like at WVU last year? We were in it for a half against KU, and we played OU tough but couldn't defend the three. The others we were in it down the stretch (@Baylor, @TTU) after laying an egg at the start. If we come out strong we have a "puncher's chance". Especially with McKay & BDJ tag-teaming at a higher level now.
I think you hit it right here. They have yet put together a full game on the road. Play great at KU and OU early....then fade. Don't show up against Baylor and Tech early......then run out of time. Hopefully they find a way to do it this week because if they do, second place is theirs for the taking.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
I don't like the fact that Oklahoma State got upset by TCU Saturday night. I think Travis Ford knows this is a make or break year for his career at Oklahoma State.

I look for Oklahoma State to play very physical defensively and they desperately need this win. Thus, Iowa State needs to play an almost flawless game to come away victors. It will be close, but our road woes continue..

Iowa State 74
Oklahoma State 80

Help Support Us

Become a patron