Iowa Opens as 13.5 point underdogs vs PSU

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Funny, I used to think why are so many hawks always on CF? It never occurs to me to go look at their message site whatever it is, let alone actually create a Name and Password so I can post.

But I came to realize that all these Hawkeye fans are doing us a favor really. More clicks on CF makes our site more popular, gaining more advertisers, helping to expand CF, such as adding more contributors. So,thanks to all the hawk fans for supporting Cyclone athletics and our web site! Keep posting!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Reading this hawk thread, they don't seem so bad. Learned about jalepeno kraut and there is a black market for it. Just don't understand why hawk use strange titles for their threads.

Reactions: jcyclonee

Cyrok

Oct 14, 2009
DSM
The best sandwich I've ever had was at Oklahoma Joe's in KC. I think it was called the "Z-man" or something like that.

Reactions: IASTATE07

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Reading this hawk thread, they don't seem so bad. Learned about jalepeno kraut and there is a black market for it. Just don't understand why hawk use strange titles for their threads.

I was going to say this is one of the best Hawk threads I've read. Props to @YeahBuddy for getting it started. Would read again.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The real question is, after what happened at Penn State, how do you hire a guy surrounded by controversy and who is a total douche bag like Franklin?

I hate Penn State for everything that happened but not sure I know much about Franklin being a douche outside that was pretty stupid to ice the kicker this last weekend up 56.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
We are full of great Hawk talk around here, just ask @YeahBuddy, @HawkeyeMashup, @ICHawk24, etc. The best place on the internet for both Clones and Hawks!

I don't even like kraut, but kraut > Kirkwood Hawks

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
With @CyTwins talkin about Franklin and @Cyrok talkin BBQ, it made me think of Aaron Franklin's place burning down over a month ago. The guy knows his brisket and that is the way I try to do mine all the time. I read the article about he and John Mueller. Pretty cool how Aaron got started and the history of BBQ around the Austin area.

• Informative
Reactions: Cyrok and NWICY

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Funny, I used to think why are so many hawks always on CF? It never occurs to me to go look at their message site whatever it is, let alone actually create a Name and Password so I can post.

But I came to realize that all these Hawkeye fans are doing us a favor really. More clicks on CF makes our site more popular, gaining more advertisers, helping to expand CF, such as adding more contributors. So,thanks to all the hawk fans for supporting Cyclone athletics and our web site! Keep posting!
Hawk sites are larger degenerate s***shows than Baylor and Penn State's football scandals combined. That's why they come here.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
With @CyTwins talkin about Franklin and @Cyrok talkin BBQ, it made me think of Aaron Franklin's place burning down over a month ago. The guy knows his brisket and that is the way I try to do mine all the time. I read the article about he and John Mueller. Pretty cool how Aaron got started and the history of BBQ around the Austin area.
I actually went to Franklin's BBQ in Austin about a year ago. My BIL and I got there at 6:30am and only got inside to order around 12:30. Once in a lifetime experience. People bring their chairs, coolers, etc. The brisket was absolutely amazing.

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee and NWICY

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
There is a lot of Hawk talk on this board. This thread has been derailed by trolls but there still is a ton of Hawkeye discussion over here. Thanks!
1w65su.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron