Iowa Hwt Stoll gunshot in the knee

Roadking

Jan 2, 2012
Sorry to hear about this, as it could change so much in this young man's future. Best wishes for a quick recovery. With that said, Go Cyclones!

Reactions: jkbuff98

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
Going to have to pull in Mudflap. He’ll juice them up so they sing the truth.

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
Stoll is one of the good guys. Wishing him a speedy recovery but it wouldn't make me sad if his return is after 12/1!

VirginSturgeon

Sep 13, 2017
Really? His performance at the NCAAs would indicate he’s not in line for any sportsmanship awards!
Who cares if he isn't the best sport dealing with losing at Nationals! (In previous years Cyclone fans yearned for that kind of fire and passion out of any wrestler) He got shot and it could effect his wrestling career which is the sad part. ****ing trolls piss me off!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No link just remember hearing about it when he lost to the Maryland kid he did it

Somebody did something. IIRC, a sportsmanship "penalty" is first a warning and the second one is a team point. the official hit a point so something happened before.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Are you just asking for the link because you just like watching Stoll lose. Totally understandable.
I like your take on it, but I just want to see for myself. What I saw in the clip I found was disappointing but not earth shattering. If he does worse, I know what category of hawk to put him in.

And yes, there are some who aren't total d-bags.