Iowa High School Wrestling Results

ISU_Cyclones

May 9, 2018
Does anyone know if there is somewhere online that keeps track of results for high school wrestling matches? It seems like the information has to exist somewhere, since obviously high school wrestlers records are tracked but wasn't sure if it was public facing. In looking around results seem to be scattered across a bunch of local newspapers so was wondering if there was a more centralized source than that.

Edit: I would also be interested in sources tracking match by match results for college, doesn't seem like I can find a centralized source for that either.

WhizzerClone

Feb 20, 2020
Does anyone know if there is somewhere online that keeps track of results for high school wrestling matches? It seems like the information has to exist somewhere, since obviously high school wrestlers records are tracked but wasn't sure if it was public facing. In looking around results seem to be scattered across a bunch of local newspapers so was wondering if there was a more centralized source than that.

Edit: I would also be interested in sources tracking match by match results for college, doesn't seem like I can find a centralized source for that either.
High School & Youth: TrackWrestling

College: WrestleStat

• Winner
Reactions: JimmyChitwood

ISU_Cyclones

May 9, 2018
High School & Youth: TrackWrestling

College: WrestleStat
Does trackwrestling actually have aggregate results somewhere on their site? I see news articles talking about high school matches but I don't see anything listed out matchups and outcomes or anything like that.

Kind of a similar question on Wrestlestat, I see lots of tools to look at wrestlers in various ways, but besides comparing two wrestlers there doesn't seem to be a way to see match results.

WhizzerClone

Feb 20, 2020
Does trackwrestling actually have aggregate results somewhere on their site? I see news articles talking about high school matches but I don't see anything listed out matchups and outcomes or anything like that.

Kind of a similar question on Wrestlestat, I see lots of tools to look at wrestlers in various ways, but besides comparing two wrestlers there doesn't seem to be a way to see match results.
Yes. Need to create an account to see a full profile for WrestleStat

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
Trackwrestling is being phaased out due to flow but can search individual profiles and go season by season and also events in which isn’t the high school regular season

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Reactions: Stevetasker

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Trackwrestling is being phaased out due to flow but can search individual profiles and go season by season and also events in which isn’t the high school regular season
Is wrestlestat now organizing meets and having online matches?

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
Is wrestlestat now organizing meets and having online matches?
As far as I know, wrestlestat is a completely independent grass-roots website compiled by one guy.

Trackwrestling was bought by Flosports in 2021 who has a lot of similar features. Will likely be absorbed soon.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
As far as I know, wrestlestat is a completely independent grass-roots website compiled by one guy.

Trackwrestling was bought by Flosports in 2021 who has a lot of similar features. Will likely be absorbed soon.
Most of the HS stuff, state tourney included, uses track for their tournaments.

Stevetasker

Jun 25, 2011
Trackwrestling is so much easier to navigate/find results than Floarena. Hopefully Track survives.

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
Most of the HS stuff, state tourney included, uses track for their tournaments.
I'm well aware. Just informing you of the purchase and when anything like that happens, companies will try to consolidate where they can. Time will tell how it plays out. Apologies if you were already aware, I may have made some assumptions reading your question.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm well aware. Just informing you of the purchase and when anything like that happens, companies will try to consolidate where they can. Time will tell how it plays out. Apologies if you were already aware, I may have made some assumptions reading your question.
I knew flo had bought track but was unaware that wrestlestat was basically taking their place. Haven’t followed HS wrestling the last couple years but knew that the state required schools to use track if they wanted to host sectionals/districts and nearly every school had bought the clocks and computer programs now.

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
I knew flo had bought track but was unaware that wrestlestat was basically taking their place. Haven’t followed HS wrestling the last couple years but knew that the state required schools to use track if they wanted to host sectionals/districts and nearly every school had bought the clocks and computer programs now.
I guess that is where I'm confused. Who said wrestlestat was taking their place? That wouldn't seem to make any sense. Flo taking their place would seem to make some sense because there is overlap in functionality and they now own Track.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I guess that is where I'm confused. Who said wrestlestat was taking their place? That wouldn't seem to make any sense. Flo taking their place would seem to make some sense because there is overlap in functionality and they now own Track.
I thought i read it but going through the posts, I don't see it now. Guess I confused myself somewhere.