Iowa has matched their win total from last year already this year

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Collectively, Iowa’s non-conference schedule was really bad. They did get a few decent wins out of it though (Iowa State, possibly Oregon, possibly Pitt).

I don't know why Jeremy can't understand this and keeps doubling down on being wrong

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Every time I get in arguments with you guys I call both my Iowa and Iowa State buddies.They always agree with me that you guys are completely wrong and being ridiculous just because you guys hate Iowa so much.

They probably just agree with you because you're a giant douche when people disagree with you, and they would rather not deal with it.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I've forgotten more about basketball than you'll ever know so you can cut insults kid. I know your type very well just by the information you told me.

Just like you've seeded your own NCAA brackets for 30 years. This guy is weird.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Because @benjimill is wrong thats why. This is the same guy that thinks Nebraska is better than Iowa State remember. Thats more ridiculous than anything I've ever said on this thread.
You are the only one on here that thinks being in the 331st spot out of 353 teams is decent.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
They probably just agree with you because you're a giant douche when people disagree with you, and they would rather not deal with it.

Cmon man, your'e the one that thought K-State would have lost to Texas in Manhattan even with Dean Wade and Stokes healthy.

So if we had a game without Shayok and Wiggington in Hilton that we lost, you would still think we would have lost even in they were healthy?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Cmon man, your'e the one that thought K-State would have lost to Texas in Manhattan even with Dwayne Wade and Stokes healthy.

So if we had a game without Shayok and Wiggington that we lost, you would still think we would have lost even in they were healthy?

Whoa that is bad. Dwyane would have beat up on Texas.

• Funny
Reactions: NoCreativity

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
How is that weird, so I guess Lunardi, Katz, and all those guys are weird? Alot of people do stuff like, I've even seen people post theirs on websites like this.

It's just not believable that you've been doing it that long.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Why is that? You have no idea how long Ive been watching basketball. I guarantee you its longer than you have though.

Because you're a liar. The people that claim they're smarter or more wealthy in general aren't. Your posts are confirmation that you don't know much about anything let alone superior knowledge of basketball.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
You've been told over and over.

How are you coming on uploading those text conversations?

Lol, I dont have time for all that. I dont answer to anybody on here, I remember when people were asking me for proof that I knew Bill Snyders family and stayed in his suite in Manhattan. Fun times.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lol, I dont have time for all that. I dont answer to anybody on here, I remember when people were asking me for proof that I knew Bill Snyders family and stayed in his suite in Manhattan. Fun times.
Have time for it? LOL, taking a screenshot of a text and uploading to imgur takes less than 2 minutes. But you'll spend hours on here digging a hole.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Somebody explain to me how to opt out of the Rivals Forum and Ill gladly leave this cesspool. I feel like Ive wasted hours of my life that Ill never get back reading these. If you guys want to waste your life arguing about each others sports teams go for it.