Iowa Golden Retriever Breeder

CyPride

Oct 12, 2008
why would you have a child when there are so many more children that need to be adopted?

why do you pick a gas car instead of a green car if there are a lot more better for environment options? or simply just take the bus instead of owning a car.

why do you eat unhealthy food when there are a lot more expensive healthy options? if everyone stopped eating crap those food places would get shut down and i would have more healthy options.

Adopting a dog is a great choice, but not the only choice. He wants a golden puppy to watch it grow to his family, if he adopts, one he may not get a 100% golden.

ps the problem isnt people buying puppies from breeders, the problem is people letting dogs have puppies and then abandoning them, or someone buying a puppy and then taking it too a shelter because they dont want to take care of it. Those people are the only problems.

ever try to adopt a child? wonder why so many US folks adopt overseas.......hmmmm

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
google Iowa Golden Retriever Rescue. Adopt an one from them. We got our golden from them as a puppy. No papers but we just wanted a good family pet

We have an application in with them too.

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
We have an in house interview with somebody from RAGOM late Wednesday afternoon. She's bringing her dog, not the one potentially being adopted, to check us out and see how we interact I guess. My wife asked how long it would take because my daughter had soccer practice. Response...hour to an hour and a half. :eek:

I can get a mortgage easier than one of these dogs. Any idea what we're going to do for 1-1.5 hours?

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
The search has ended. This is Leah. Half Golden Retriever, half something else. Possibly a shepherd, black lab or rottweiler? Many of her siblings were mainly black. She's 9.5 weeks. She was from the Iowa Golden Retriever Rescue group.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
The search has ended. This is Leah. Half Golden Retriever, half something else. Possibly a shepherd, black lab or rottweiler? Many of her siblings were mainly black. She's 9.5 weeks. She was from the Iowa Golden Retriever Rescue group.
She has sheppard written all over her. Beautiful dog though for sure. :yes:

du4duks

Mar 24, 2006
Humboldt, IA
Go to the source, Sungold kennels in Lovell, wyoming. Very quality dogs with guarantees. 2 of my 3 goldens have been sungold dogs and they are great. The big question is what do you want your dog to do. Will he just be a pet or will you hunt him. Field trials, obedience tests goldens can do it all. My dog will outhunt most other dogsand he is very gentle with my 1 and 3 yr old daughters. If you want more info PM me. Remember, the least amount of money you spend on a dog id what you pay for them as a pup. It pales in comparison to the food, vet bills, etc.