Iowa Football Recruiting

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Sukeye defense gets way too much credit for playing crap offensive teams with zero QB talent. They played 6 of 10 worst offenses last year and they themselves were also one of the 3 worst
Maybe a little but i think they'd also benefit if they had an offense that could manage to move the ball. A really good passing game is the key to beating the Iowa defense I agree but not many teams have that. West or not.

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
That’s not 8 years.
Sure that was your cherry picked timeline not mine. So ISU has two more ranked wins over 8 years. Iowa has 16 more wins and 6-1 head to head record in the last 8 years (despite playing 4 fewer games in the Covid year*). I guess I’ll take the 2 fewer ranked wins for 16 more wins. Of course it’d help that particular metric if ISU was ranked more than once during that time.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyCity and GoHawks

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Sure that was your cherry picked timeline not mine. So ISU has two more ranked wins over 8 years. Iowa has 16 more wins and 6-1 head to head record in the last 8 years (despite playing 4 fewer games in the Covid year*). I guess I’ll take the 2 fewer ranked wins for 16 more wins. Of course it’d help that particular metric if ISU was ranked more than once during that time.
This is a well made point, however, considering that 95% of these games are in the B1G West, that number doesnt mean as much. A ******* MAC team would consistently have a winning record in the old B1G west.

As far as head to head goes, it would help if CMC didnt go full on ****** against Iowa every year

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines
Those 8 years were not cherry picked by me there bud.

• Informative
Reactions: 7Got6

Help Support Us

Become a patron