Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
lol. We're not losing them to ISU. Figured that went without saying.

Yeah you never lose recruits to Iowa State. Dean, Hall, Brock, Newell, Downing, Noel, Pauls, Wilson, McDonald, Miller, Young, Petersen, Morton, Bowens, Jones, Nwangwu, Nelson etc say hi

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Yep. Iowa State and Iowa both lose out on recruits to each other. The only difference is we don't consider the game our "Super Bowl" like your team does
Well Campbell finally gets his #SuperBowl win this year. After he checks that box and Purdy leaves we'll see if he sticks around.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Yeah you never lose recruits to Iowa State. Dean, Hall, Brock, Newell, Downing, Noel, Pauls, Wilson, McDonald, Miller, Young, Petersen, Morton, Bowens, Jones, Nwangwu, Nelson etc say hi
I know two moms from that list you named who have told me since June that Hok wasn’t an option for their son.

They told me when they visited campus for the first time, they got a really weird vibe about the staff. One mother told me she felt that they were racist. Both had no interest in visiting again, and Hok wasn’t an option even if they recruited them hard.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

Could someone pick out the best 5 seconds or screen capture of this for a perfect gif?

I know two moms from that list you named who have told me since June that Hok wasn’t an option for their son.

They told me when they visited campus for the first time, they got a really weird vibe about the staff. One mother told me she felt that they were racist. Both had no interest in visiting again, and Hok wasn’t an option even if they recruited them hard.

Still a Lotta Klan in Missouri, probably outta refocus new recruiting areas.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Disagree. You think the coach with the third or fourth most career wins within BIG league play won't get into the College Football HOF? I will take that bet.
Friend, you've been gone for a while. It's almost like you vanished for a reason (8 weeks). I think that reason won't help your case.
Looking forward to your donation!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

When is the other, bigger story about Iowa football that you mentioned going to break? The one that was going to involve the NCAA and had $$$ involved?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Friend, you've been gone for a while. It's almost like you vanished for a reason (8 weeks). I think that reason won't help your case.
Looking forward to your donation!

He's just excited the Big 10s all time leader in loses gets to add to his total.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So the NCAA is involved and it involves $$$, which I assume means Iowa paid recruits or something, and we're never going to find out?

I knew you had a volleyball coach that did that, but you have another now. Racist coaches, paying players, leading the state by 10x second place on number of settlements, what a school.