Iowa Football Recruiting

khawk4

Jun 23, 2014
I actually feel bad. I mean, you guys dont know what its like to reach that level, so its kind of unfair of me to ask you to put yourselves in our shoes. Its like a major leaguer and a little leaguer comparing stats. Ill take a rose bowl loss. Losing a rose bowl is a helluva lot better than being a joke of a co football team

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wow. Fantastic reply. Come on... Youre better than that. Youre Cytwins!!!!

Getting embarrassed in a bowl game or not getting to a bowl game both don't sound fun so I'm not sure what you're looking for in an answer...

khawk4

Jun 23, 2014
Getting embarrassed in a bowl game or not getting to a bowl game both don't sound fun so I'm not sure what you're looking for in an answer...

hahahahahahahahahaha ok, ok, ok. So youre saying, in a round about way, that not going to a bowl game is on par, and as equally acceptable, as going to a Rose Bowl, and getting your butt kicked? Its funny, in talking with you, Im beginning to understand the thought process of Clone fans. Wow

khawk4

Jun 23, 2014
"Id rather win 3 games a year than win 12 games, go to a Rose Bowl and lose"- Clone logic

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
hahahahahahahahahaha ok, ok, ok. So youre saying, in a round about way, that not going to a bowl game is on par, and as equally acceptable, as going to a Rose Bowl, and getting your butt kicked? Its funny, in talking with you, Im beginning to understand the thought process of Clone fans. Wow
Dude. That was not just simply getting your butt kicked. Iowa just did not belong in that game. At all. That game was so bad, Baylor wanted to cover it up.

Psyclone

Mar 18, 2006
Oakland>Ames>Cedar Rapids
For some reason I don't believe you. Maybe it's because ISU beat Kansas State in 2004 or maybe it's because they beat them in Manhattan.

2003 ISU lost at home to Kansas State and I was there and do not recall them booing them off the field. That was the worst ISU football team I could remember though
I've heard fans react to what they felt was bad play calling, but I don't recall players every being boo'd.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

That's not what I said. I said I wouldn't want to get embarrassed in a bowl game or not make a bowl game. Neither sound fun because I prefer for my team to win. It appears you've had a little too much communion today

khawk4

Jun 23, 2014
That's not what I said. I said I wouldn't want to get embarrassed in a bowl game or not make a bowl game. Neither sound fun because I prefer for my team to win. It appears you've had a little too much communion today

So youre saying youd rather be in Iowas shoes than ISU's?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So youre saying youd rather be in Iowas shoes than ISU's?

I wouldn't want to be in either if I had the option but yes I'd rather play a very weak schedule and get embarrassed in a bowl game than not play in a bowl game at all

khawk4

Jun 23, 2014
I wouldn't want to be in either if I had the option but yes I'd rather play a very weak schedule and get embarrassed in a bowl game than not play in a bowl game at all

Me too. Winning 12 games is better than winning 4

Help Support Us

Become a patron