Iowa Football Recruiting

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I'm the one feeding him? You're hysterical. You offer nothing of substance. You are no better than Twins, with your constant sophomoric trolling/name calling. So keep my name out of your mouth.

giphy.gif

• Creative
Reactions: Hawkmi1987

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
They'll take 1 or 2 RB, another WR, an OL, probably two DL, another LB, and another DB.

Have heard with Johnnie Lang hopping on board that they might not take 2 RB, also may not take a TE this class.

The staff won't take a TE since the one they wanted went to Maryland. They may still take 2 RB's, but not sure where they plan to give the extra scholarship.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
No apology yet? And to think I will pulling for you to win that DWade or Butler signed jersey...
Apologize for what, calling you a troll? Okay, here you go. You are much better at trolling then Mashup. At least you have some wit and are capable of original material. Still honored that you took the time to stalk me on twitter.

Reactions: YeahBuddy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Apologize for what, calling you a troll? Okay, here you go. You are much better at trolling then Mashup. At least you have some wit and are capable of original material. Still honored that you took the time to stalk me on twitter.

Putting me and Mashup in the same sentence was a low blow. And let's not pretend like it was hard to type hawkmi into google and see your Twitter account. One of the first things I do when a new Hawkeye fan gets on here to see if I can find dirt on them

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
Putting me and Mashup in the same sentence was a low blow. And let's not pretend like it was hard to type hawkmi into google and see your Twitter account. One of the first things I do when a new Hawkeye fan gets on here to see if I can find dirt on them
Meh, to each their own. If people are stupid enough to be baited by you its on them. More power to you bud.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Looks like Wisconsin offered and wanted Plumb...at one point. His offer became non-committable. I'd guess that's why he's excited to go play against Wisconsin on their home field. He ain't happy that his offer was pulled.

http://wisconsin.247sports.com/Board/23/Contents/Jack-Plumb-53338856
I don't think it's important or not whether they moved on.

What's important is that at one point he was a take and was wanted by them. It appears that they wanted to address other needs with that scholarship.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

What's important is that at one point he was a take and was wanted by them. It appears that they wanted to address other needs with that scholarship.

Looks like he was at one point, but they landed higher rated kids. It's exactly what every other school in the country does.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia

I think Plumb is going to be a really good one, if only because of his frame and athleticism. Say what you want about KF and company but if they have proven anything, it is the ability to build and develop great offensive lineman during their tenure. People spend way to much time trying to discredit recruits based on offers and such, and not enough time looking at the kids intangibles.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016