Iowa Football Recruiting

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Hawk fans can hate the rule. Hawk fans can say it was a bad call. Sure, ok, fine. They lose all credibility when they say the refs were paid off, the ref is a Nebraska fan, the ref doesn't want to see Iowa in the championship game, etc. Good god that's just pathetic.

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Hawk fans can hate the rule. Hawk fans can say it was a bad call. Sure, ok, fine. They lose all credibility when they say the refs were paid off, the ref is a Nebraska fan, the ref doesn't want to see Iowa in the championship game, etc. Good god that's just pathetic.
I tend to always gravitate to let the players decide the game. That’s what most everyone can agree on.

No one slowed down or hesitated, there was no inadvertent whistle, or grasping for a flag even. No one on the Gopher sideline jumping up and down begging for a call. That’s what makes it a bad call. Whether it was the right call within the letter of law means squat to me.

Where it gets shady is they went to review for one thing and called it back for an obscure ruling that they clearly didn’t gain an indisputable advantage from.

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I tend to always gravitate to let the players decide the game. That’s what most everyone can agree on.

No one slowed down or hesitated, there was no inadvertent whistle, or grasping for a flag even. No one on the Gopher sideline jumping up and down begging for a call. That’s what makes it a bad call. Whether it was the right call within the letter of law means squat to me.

Where it gets shady is they went to review for one thing and called it back for an obscure ruling that they clearly didn’t gain an indisputable advantage from.
A week later and you still don't understand what happened. And it looked to me like some of the Minnesota players let up.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
A week later and you still don't understand what happened. And it looked to me like some of the Minnesota players let up.

EVERYONE in the country, besides stupid Iowa fans, realize and understand the correct call was made, and it was definitely not a ‘bad call’.

If Iowa fans wish to continue to look like spoiled brat morons…. fine by me. It’s hilarious!

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
It will take a lot longer than 1 week for this to fade for hokdom.

This one will be passed down through generations. They game where the national championship was stolen from Iowa.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
LOL Brian may ultimately have to be the fall guy but are Iowa fans seriously pretending that 1.) Brian actually has the keys to the car and 2.) there are a lot more issues on offense than the coordinator.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
LOL Brian may ultimately have to be the fall guy but are Iowa fans seriously pretending that 1.) Brian actually has the keys to the car and 2.) there are a lot more issues on offense than the coordinator.
Oh I agree, if KF is back it will still be his offense for sure. Iowa needs a new OL coach as well IMO.

Help Support Us

Become a patron