Iowa Football Recruiting

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Is he joking?
Kid reported a Bama offer. Whether it was 100% commitable, at the very least they were sniffing around. I don’t know…if you’re a juco looking to play right away, Bama probably isn’t the most appealing option.

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Kid reported a Bama offer. Whether it was 100% commitable, at the very least they were sniffing around. I don’t know…if you’re a juco looking to play right away, Bama probably isn’t the most appealing option.
Hasn’t played football in two years… at a juco… 170 lbs… offer list includes Indiana, ISU, Kansas, Syracuse and … Alabama. Interesting to say the least

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
Hasn’t played football in two years… at a juco… 170 lbs… offer list includes Indiana, ISU, Kansas, Syracuse and … Alabama. Interesting to say the least
Lol Kentucky was in his top 4 and they didn’t even offer him?

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn’t really matter, does it? He’s at ISU now and will succeed or fail based on his own play. Who offered or didn’t offer or whether it was commitable has no bearing on what happens from here on out.

That said, a 6-3 CB with track speed and 3 years to play is worth a flyer for just about any team with an open scholarship this late in the calendar.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Tell us why he hasn't played in two years please.

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Doesn't fit your narrative huh?
The article I read on the RAG didn’t say why. I just know he redshirted at a JUCO and now he’s turning down Alabama and Kentucky to to have a chance to start at ISU this Fall. Do you have more information? Please share

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron