Iowa Football Recruiting

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Gonzo used to be decent, now it appears after being here 12 years, he doesn't know how the site works.

Cut him some slack - look at the crowd he runs with. Has to be difficult mental gymnastics to jump from Fantasy Hokland to Real Cyclone World constantly.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
That was just last off season and our third string TE just got $120k from the Saints. Tough to get on the field with our TE room
I don't disagree with that. We had the best tight end room in the country last year, and debatably do this year. My point was just that if he is that good, you think he would have made it on the field more than just in garbage time. Hope to see a full dose of him this year

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I don't disagree with that. We had the best tight end room in the country last year, and debatably do this year. My point was just that if he is that good, you think he would have made it on the field more than just in garbage time. Hope to see a full dose of him this year

"I would rather play a kid too late than play them too early" CMC

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
Dotzler will be a Hawkeye soon. Wisconsin wants nothing to do with him. Iowa has a lot of OL offers out there and besides Dotzler they really don't sit good with any of them
Iowa has offered 14 offensive lineman and Iowa State has offered 40 btw

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron