Iowa Football Recruiting

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Alright, well I saw that one and five others, and not one had the Big 12 higher than the Big Ten. Most had the Big12 2-3 spots lower. So, that tells me the Big Ten was better last year.
Actually, Massey has every rating site Composited into one and there isn't a single one that has Big 10 more than one spot above them.

JohnnyDakota

Jun 9, 2010
No, we just focus more on conference games

Interesting. I think most successful schools would focus 100% for each game. Can you imagine MC's press conference before the UNI game? "Well, we're going into this game not 100% focused...we're saving that for our conference opener."

I think you should sit the next few plays out.

• Friendly
Reactions: CaseyJones

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Interesting. I think most successful schools would focus 100% for each game. Can you imagine MC's press conference before the UNI game? "Well, we're going into this game not 100% focused...we're saving that for our conference opener."

I think you should sit the next few plays out.

I don't think it's uncommon for teams to focus more for conference games than non conference games.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I don't think it's uncommon for teams to focus more for conference games than non conference games.

How concerned are you that CMC made a comment that Lanning may be one of your "best 11" on defense this year?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
How concerned are you that CMC made a comment that Lanning may be one of your "best 11" on defense this year?

Didn't see that. Our LB's are a huge question mark this year just like they have been since Knott and Klein left. Harvey has the tools but he seems to have plateaued last year and I know they really like Sutton

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Didn't see that. Our LB's are a huge question mark this year just like they have been since Knott and Klein left. Harvey has the tools but he seems to have plateaued last year and I know they really like Sutton

http://cyclonefanatic.com/2017/02/joel-of-all-trades-versatile-joel-lanning-tries-on-lb-role/

You’re still going to see him line up on the offensive side and I said, ‘Have you ever thought about playing defense and has that ever been something that you had an interest in?’ He said, ‘Absolutely.’ I said, ‘Well you may be one of our best 11 players"

Woof

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron