Iowa Football Recruiting

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
far better? not sure. Pretty close with Northwestern. So you're saying "we got killed by Louisiana-Lafayette but we'd have crushed the Hawks if we had played them" ?
After week one yes. How'd your week one go? Just like us Purdue was missing an all American pass catcher plus their coach to boot.

Do you really want to compare how Iowa and Iowa state began the season? First 3 games which is a normal non con Iowa went 1-2 losing to the only team on your schedule with a winning record while Iowa State went 2-1 splitting games v. teams that finished ahead of Iowa in every postseason poll.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Stop blaming the pandemic.

Save your breath.

Hok will blame anything.

I have to remind this board of the rules of Hokdom every so often so here they are:

1) Iowa is wonderful and the bestest at everything and everyone else sucks
2) If Iowa is not the bestest or someone thinks they are better, see rule #1

Don't try to expand that rule list on them, that is about as complex of an algorithm as they can process.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
After week one yes. How'd your week one go? Just like us Purdue was missing an all American pass catcher plus their coach to boot.

Do you really want to compare how Iowa and Iowa state began the season? First 3 games which is a normal non con Iowa went 1-2 losing to the only team on your schedule with a winning record while Iowa State went 2-1 splitting games v. teams that finished ahead of Iowa in every postseason poll.
So all that means you'd have beaten the Hawks in IC? You didn't beat anybody on the road as good as Iowa.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Iowa football lives on perpetual easy mode. You don't want to voluntarily add two Top 10 teams to your schedule.

Dude join reality. In 3 of the last 5 previous years Iowa played a tougher schedule according to the majority of SOS metrics. Not sure why ISU fans live in this fantasy land that they are facing considerably harder schedules.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyPunch

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Just so I'm clear, ISU did NOT improve from week 1 until the bowl game? I mean, because that first game of the season sure seems to have a lot of attention from hawk fans. Or is it only they can improve from week 1 after losing to a poor Purdue team? I'm just trying to figure the rules out.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Just so I'm clear, ISU did NOT improve from week 1 until the bowl game? I mean, because that first game of the season sure seems to have a lot of attention from hawk fans. Or is it only they can improve from week 1 after losing to a poor Purdue team? I'm just trying to figure the rules out.
The rules are anything to divert attention away from the racism issues.

Reactions: Stewo

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron