Iowa Football Recruiting

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I believe the football program could give Lois a special type of scholarship that wouldn’t count against at your numbers if he was unable to play ever due to health reasons.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
I believe the football program could give Lois a special type of scholarship that wouldn’t count against at your numbers if he was unable to play ever due to health reasons.

I assume if he comes to Iowa and cannot play he will be able to stay on scholly and not count against the limit of 85. Iowa had a RB that had a brain issue from a few classes ago that is still a student, on scholly and not counting against the limit.

He would still count against Iowa's class limit in 2020 but wouldnt count against the 85 going forward.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Stanley already has more TD passes than anyone in isu history. That must hurt.
Does it bother you that Purdy in his first year(true freshman) has a far superior qb rating than Stanley ever has had in his storied career? Purdy's Frosh year he graded out at 169.9 and Fattie would love to be in the same zip code. If his(fattie) past improvement are any indication fattie may get to 137(would be a great season for him)

It really has to eat at your soul that In 10 games Purdy racked up 2250 yards, while Fattie was only able to muster 2432 in 13 games his RS Frosh year?

Is that why you obsess about ISU? If it is not those brutal facts what drives your obsession?

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Does it bother you that Purdy in his first year(true freshman) has a far superior qb rating than Stanley ever has had in his storied career? Purdy's Frosh year he graded out at 169.9 and Fattie would love to be in the same zip code. If his(fattie) past improvement are any indication fattie may get to 137(would be a great season for him)

It really has to eat at your soul that In 10 games Purdy racked up 2250 yards, while Fattie was only able to muster 2432 in 13 games his RS Frosh year?

Is that why you obsess about ISU? If it is not those brutal facts what drives your obsession?

QB ratings are nice if you don’t have actual TD’s to talk about. How many points are they worth in a game?

• Dumb
Reactions: IASTATE07 and JP4CY

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I am not obsessed with Campbell just pointing out what he would need to do to catch KF’s historical win count per season.
He has greater aspirations than being compared to a previously failed head football coach that tripped into success. If there was an award for "luckiest coach during career" Kirk would have to be the guy. Pathetic career at Maine. Abysmal start at Iowa. Dude is one lucky cat.

• Funny
Reactions: BLHawk

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
QB ratings are nice if you don’t have actual TD’s to talk about. How many points are they worth in a game?
Waiving at sick kids is cool but not giving a **** about the kids yields the gesture worthless. See I can bring up stupid **** just like you.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
He has greater aspirations than being compared to a previously failed head football coach that tripped into success. If there was an award for "luckiest coach during career" Kirk would have to be the guy. Pathetic career at Maine. Abysmal start at Iowa. Dude is one lucky cat.

May be the first coach ever to "trip" into five Top 10 finishes.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I assume if he comes to Iowa and cannot play he will be able to stay on scholly and not count against the limit of 85. Iowa had a RB that had a brain issue from a few classes ago that is still a student, on scholly and not counting against the limit.

He would still count against Iowa's class limit in 2020 but wouldnt count against the 85 going forward.

That might have been the guy whose story I read about. I thought it was an Iowa player. I thought maybe it was maybe Jay Scheel though too.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Dying to hear the explanation on this.
7066p-Luck-definition.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron