Iowa Football Recruiting

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don’t care about his resume at Maine. I do care about his Top Ten seasons at Iowa though. Do you really care that much about what any of isu coaches did before they got to isu?

That’s weird.
You aren't in a position where you hire people...I get it. But anyone looking at Kirk's resume would never given him the reigns of a program at Juco let alone D1. His resume was pathetic. He knew how to lose. Save for the fortune he got in the assistants it is highly unlikely he would have made very long. Most of the fans didn't want the guy.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
My kids are off to college so they are doing just fine. You may want to talk to your doc next week about upping your dosage. The current level doesn’t seem to be working.

We all know you’re a liar, Jeff. But pretending for a second you’re kids are in college, you had nothing to do with their lives to get to this point, because you had to make up a persona on line. Remember when you didn’t know where you actually lived, or what airport you flew out of?

You really have a bad habit of repeating what people **** on you with.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Iowa wasn’t actively recruiting McDonald when he committed to Iowa State, and I doubt they had a spot open for Wilson either- they already had 5 DE commits at that point and were still waiting on the #1 DE on their board, Deontae Craig (who committed to Iowa a couple days ago).

There we go

hok logic - actually physically hard to type those two together

ToE never loses recruiting to anyone. If they don't pick Iowa, they weren't actively recruiting them or they didn't have a spot or they would have been #17 on the depth chart. I mean KF probably hadn't called the recruit for over 24 hours so of course they would go elsewhere.

Just remember Hok Rule #1 - We are better and everyone wants to go here because we are Iowa.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
You aren't in a position where you hire people...I get it. But anyone looking at Kirk's resume would never given him the reigns of a program at Juco let alone D1. His resume was pathetic. He knew how to lose. Save for the fortune he got in the assistants it is highly unlikely he would have made very long. Most of the fans didn't want the guy.

I am in a position to hire people. I and anyone who has even a little success at hiring, know when a resume doesn’t reflect what I am seeing from a person in an interview. Looks like to me if you do hiring you don’t do very effectively. I sure hope you work at isu and in the AD. It would be a perfect fit.

• Dumb
Reactions: IASTATE07 and JP4CY

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
There we go

hok logic - actually physically hard to type those two together

ToE never loses recruiting to anyone. If they don't pick Iowa, they weren't actively recruiting them or they didn't have a spot or they would have been #17 on the depth chart. I mean KF probably hadn't called the recruit for over 24 hours so of course they would go elsewhere.

Just remember Hok Rule #1 - We are better and everyone wants to go here because we are Iowa.

isu is better because clone fans say so. If someone wants to go anywhere else it is because the isu offer was no longer committable. Sometimes a kid can’t go to isu even after he commits.

• Dumb
Reactions: IASTATE07 and JP4CY

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I am in a position to hire people. I and anyone who has even a little success at hiring, know when a resume doesn’t reflect what I am seeing from a person in an interview. Looks like to me if you do hiring you don’t do very effectively. I sure hope you work at isu and in the AD. It would be a perfect fit.

Lying about being a project manager again Jeff. What a ******* loser you are

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Hiring call girls isn't exactly what I am talking about.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
isu is better because clone fans say so. If someone wants to go anywhere else it is because the isu offer was no longer committable. Sometimes a kid can’t go to isu even after he commits.
Eno Benjamin?

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

Really well written... JFC hit the reset button and try that one again!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron