Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Jeff I bet your kids want you to hold your breath too. That way they don’t have to be embarrassed by you anymore.
tenor.gif

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
It's funny that his "put ISU down" standards are almost what the last 40 years of good coaches at Iowa have brought them.

I read his posts like Ralph Wiggum wrote them.

Didn’t know that 2 season of 8-5 is now the isu standard. The thing is CMC will end up like all other isu coaches and return to the norm.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY and IASTATE07

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Be careful with listening to those voices in your head, you may end up being a headline on CNN.

Oh Jeff. It was the voices in your head that said I’d rather be on websites than be a part of my children’s lives. Don’t project you’re worthlessness on others.

Last edited:

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
He's an idiot. Just like you.

It’s gotta be hard for you, sucking kujawa off like you did on hr.

And of course having to admit that your cool with everything Kirk has done with off the field stuff to females in IC.

But I will defer to your expertise in idiocy, I’ll have to take your lifetime of expertise in the art of being an idiot into account.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
It’s gotta be hard for you, sucking kujawa off like you did on hr.

And of course having to admit that your cool with everything Kirk has done with off the field stuff to females in IC.

But I will defer to your expertise in idiocy, I’ll have to take your lifetime of expertise in the art of being an idiot into account.
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron