Iowa Football Recruiting

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
It’s gotta be hard for you, sucking kujawa off like you did on hr.

And of course having to admit that your cool with everything Kirk has done with off the field stuff to females in IC.

But I will defer to your expertise in idiocy, I’ll have to take your lifetime of expertise in the art of being an idiot into account.
Seek help

• Winner
Reactions: JohnnyHopkins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He's not wrong.
He’s not right
RevolvingDelightfulLeafcutterant-size_restricted.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Loving our 2020 class... Deuce, Lachey, Jones, Elsbury, Yelverton, Richman, Craig, Williams, Volk... Lots of talent there.

Hey, reading about that dude who is jail that was a five star recruit for Iowa several years ago. (Just for reference not digging Iowa about him) I noticed in there that he was a partial qualifier, does Iowa still take those? Or does every recruit need to get a 24? Or do they use that matrix where if you take enough qualifying classes that you can get a lower ACT?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Hey, reading about that dude who is jail that was a five star recruit for Iowa several years ago. (Just for reference not digging Iowa about him) I noticed in there that he was a partial qualifier, does Iowa still take those? Or does every recruit need to get a 24? Or do they use that matrix where if you take enough qualifying classes that you can get a lower ACT?

No clue.