Iowa Football Recruiting

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
They were shellacked in the RB, I have no problem admitting that.

They lost to MSU on a TD with like 40 seconds left so I dont consider that crumbling.

And how is quoting your posts "creative"?
I wasn't talking about the MSU game. I was saying the moment Iowa saw back to back solid opponents they did not play well, which would be the Stanford game. It doesn't matter at this point that season was awesome from an Iowa fan's perspective and I'd take it any day as an Iowa State fan tbh. Done arguing on that topic.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I wasn't talking about the MSU game. I was saying the moment Iowa saw back to back solid opponents they did not play well, which would be the Stanford game. It doesn't matter at this point that season was awesome from an Iowa fan's perspective and I'd take it any day as an Iowa State fan tbh. Done arguing on that topic.

That RB was awful to watch. Worst game ever as an Iowa fan. Were never even in the game for more than five minutes. Absolutely nothing to cheer for at all.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That RB was awful to watch. Worst game ever as an Iowa fan. Were never even in the game for more than five minutes. Absolutely nothing to cheer for at all.
He was one of the best players in the nation for a reason. He looked like a white Reggie Bush out there.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They were shellacked in the RB, I have no problem admitting that.

They lost to MSU on a TD with like 40 seconds left so I dont consider that crumbling.

And how is quoting your posts "creative"?

Still waiting to hear about your Massey info

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Question:
You posit that KF is a much better coach than Campbell. Tell me the logic of an inferior coach(Campbell) getting results that are so close to KF's that you are compelled to be on a cyclone website and telling just how much superior KF is to Campbell. How is this logical? Campbell took over a dumpster fire. Kirk has been at the helm longer than most senators. Help me understand how the joke of college football(ISU) is nip and tuck with one of the longest tenured coaches in college football?

He isn’t. Campbell won’t be “nip and tuck” with KF until he wins 2 conference championships, has 3 New Years Six Bowl Teams, numerous Top Ten Seasons, 7 National Award winners and 2 National Coach of the year awards. Then of course we will worry about all the NFL draft picks after isu has a first rounder.

If Campbell is as great as you see him to be he will leave isu. If not he will end up like the rest.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
He isn’t. Campbell won’t be “nip and tuck” with KF until he wins 2 conference championships, has 3 New Years Six Bowl Teams, numerous Top Ten Seasons, 7 National Award winners and 2 National Coach of the year awards. Then of course we will worry about all the NFL draft picks after isu has a first rounder.

If Campbell is as great as you see him to be he will leave isu. If not he will end up like the rest.
Wait a ******* second. You keep on comparing season 3 and projecting on season four. So you admit you are simply trolling and there is nothing Campbell can do to earn your respect. It is just fine that you a **** show. Just admit it **** face.

Ps Iowa isnt' that good of a job. Kirk knew he could get you with zero gag reflex to genuflect and take all of him. Barta has no tonsils.

pps this isn't not aimed at reasonable hawks. It is only to no gag reflex wally.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Still waiting for you to tell us why isu couldn’t win more games than Iowa in 2017 despite have a weaker schedule.
Fucktard. It was because the coach was getting better results than your "legendary" coach. Jumping Hey-zoos you are ******* dumb.