Iowa BB Player Tweets about ISU After Loss

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Wasn't Jim Lahey the congressman who was caught tapping his foot to pick up a male prostitute in the MSP airport bathroom? Name kinda rings a bell.
That was Larry Craig. The inspiration for the best bobblehead promotion ever.
2614862608_a76da0c719_b.jpg

VegasHerky

Feb 14, 2019
I assume you're off the supporting Fran and Connor like they're good at their job shtick?

Fran needs at least a game suspension, probably multiple games.

I will still support them as long as they are Hawkeyes. Im not going to wish for Iowa to lose or for Connor to play poorly in order to get rid of them.

And without hearing what Connor said, I didnt think he did too much to deserve his T.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Fran needs at least a game suspension, probably multiple games.

I will still support them as long as they are Hawkeyes. Im not going to wish for Iowa to lose or for Connor to play poorly in order to get rid of them.

And without hearing what Connor said, I didnt think he did too much to deserve his T.

Well you don't have to wish for Connor to play poorly. He's doing that on his own

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm honestly surprised Iowa fans aren't up in arms about their trainer holding back an Ohio State player. When Prohm did that it was a huge deal IIRC

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I'm honestly surprised Iowa fans aren't up in arms about their trainer holding back an Ohio State player. When Prohm did that it was a huge deal IIRC

They were OK with Bobo actually pushing an ISU player on his way to help Premsl last year in Ames and were just fine with Premsl starting **** up with Fran Jr. this past season so probably nothing to see here.

VegasHerky

Feb 14, 2019

Its a really strange coincidence that you claim to not watch a lot of the Iowa games that we win but happen to watch and know every single detail when Iowa gets blown out.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Its a really strange coincidence that you claim to not watch a lot of the Iowa games that we win but happen to watch and know every single detail when Iowa gets blown out.

I've watched Iowa's last two games. Won't watch Saturday. I've probably watched 33% of Iowa's games this year. I didn't see Iowa's last home loss

• Funny
Reactions: VegasHerky

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
It’s pretty easy really. Don’t watch them play any of the bottom half of the Big 10 cause they will win those. Just tune into the games against the top half of the conference where there is a good chance Iowa gets blown out. Ohio State isn’t very good, but one could see the score early in the 2nd and know Iowa was in trouble.

• Winner
Reactions: MartinCy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron