Iowa -7 vs ISU

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I'm not implying anything, I questioned why one player got different treatment than another. Big difference. Maybe Wirfs is a problem child, bad teammate, etc and Snyder isn't and that's why he is having to miss playing time and Snyder didn't have to. I don't know that's why I asked the question

58R8jUq.gif

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
No matter what I said I would have gotten criticized for it. If I would have said "Wirfs must be a bad kid" I would have gotten crucified for it by you saying "by all accounts he's a good kid who made a bad decision."

I was actually giving the student athlete the benefit of the doubt and questioning the coach instead

Nobody believes you. This is a bad look for you.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lock it up so you don't have to back peddle any more or admit wrong doing. Gotchya.

I'm not back pedaling at all. I should have questioned the student athletes character instead of the head coaches obviously. I'll remember that for the future

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
I'm not back pedaling at all. I should have questioned the student athletes character instead of the head coaches obviously. I'll remember that for the future

By all means question the coaches, but you did make it a racial thing without needing to to question the coaches. I don't follow Iowa football closely enough to know what the race of the two accused of OWI even were until you brought it up.

Reactions: YeahBuddy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
By all means question the coaches, but you did make it a racial thing without needing to to question the coaches. I don't follow Iowa football closely enough to know what the race of the two accused of OWI even were until you brought it up.

The only thing we can all agree on no matter who you cheer for is something is definitely going on behind the scenes if Wirfs has to miss playing time. What exactly that is we'll probably never know

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Like I said in the future if something like this happens I will question the character of the student athlete and not the head coach

I think it’s good to question things. I think it’s wrong to imply racial bias on a coach without knowing the full details. See the difference?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think it’s good to question things. I think it’s wrong to imply racial bias on a coach without knowing the full details. See the difference?

I'm agreeing with you and now will begin to question the character of Tristan Wirfs instead

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Pulling a page out of derpycys play book when confronted I see.

I'm being serious I thought it was honestly question the head coach but you pointed out that's probably not the case and it is most likely Wirfs character that results in a harsher punishment for the same crime as his teammate