Insult to injury

howellc33

Mar 18, 2012
Britt, IA
Before I forget I thought I'd share a story from the game last night. During the goal line debacle a group of three Texas fans sitting in my row decided to leave (why then? I don't know). Anyhow, while they were showing replays on the video board these guys made their way past me to go up the stairs to leave. My wife was sitting at the end of the row and one of the guys knocked her ISU sweatshirt off of her lap to the floor. He then put his foot on top of it and acted like he was putting out a cigarette and proceeded up the stairs..Too bad by that point I was watching McCoy sneak into the end zone and didn't see this...Talk about a bad way to end the game...f***in' p**ck.

isustrong

Dec 30, 2011
iowa
I was at the game and after Texas won some of their players turned around and flipped us off. Stay classy!

howellc33

Mar 18, 2012
Britt, IA
I was at the game and after Texas won some of their players turned around and flipped us off. Stay classy!

The same kinda thing happened against WV last year..A couple fans were heckling this fat d-lineman the whole night and he turned around and gave double waving birds during "Sweet Caroline" it was kind of funny.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Before I forget I thought I'd share a story from the game last night. During the goal line debacle a group of three Texas fans sitting in my row decided to leave (why then? I don't know). Anyhow, while they were showing replays on the video board these guys made their way past me to go up the stairs to leave. My wife was sitting at the end of the row and one of the guys knocked her ISU sweatshirt off of her lap to the floor. He then put his foot on top of it and acted like he was putting out a cigarette and proceeded up the stairs..Too bad by that point I was watching McCoy sneak into the end zone and didn't see this...Talk about a bad way to end the game...f***in' p**ck.

If this had happened to my family, that "man" would have gotten an *** kicking. What a ******.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
What a punk *** *****. Emotions were running high, I'm surprised he didn't get an *** whooping.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
That's too bad. I talked to a bunch of Texas fans before and after the game and they were all pretty cool. I think I would have flipped if someone did that to my wife

PlanoClone

Mar 27, 2009
Ankeny, IA
My mother-in-law and her husband were up from Texas so I couldn't truly express my frustrations. They leave tomorrow so listen for me getting some pent up yelling out of the way!

I have converted my wife (Texas native) so even though she still likes Texas, she pulls for the good guys when we tangle with the Horns.

Related fan note, when we were down 10-0, there was an ISU fan in my section (N) who decided he would chant "BYU" to the Texas fans sitting by us. WTF! It proceeded to a shouting match and I wanted to tell the ISU guy that would be like the Texas fan chanting "UNI" when we took the lead.

Anywho, icing my nads tonight after taking another shot to them last night. Go Clones!

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
My mother-in-law and her husband were up from Texas so I couldn't truly express my frustrations. They leave tomorrow so listen for me getting some pent up yelling out of the way!

I have converted my wife (Texas native) so even though she still likes Texas, she pulls for the good guys when we tangle with the Horns.

Related fan note, when we were down 10-0, there was an ISU fan in my section (N) who decided he would chant "BYU" to the Texas fans sitting by us. WTF! It proceeded to a shouting match and I wanted to tell the ISU guy that would be like the Texas fan chanting "UNI" when we took the lead.

Anywho, icing my nads tonight after taking another shot to them last night. Go Clones!

Thanks for reminding me how much I hate the word anywho.

psychlone99

Apr 6, 2006
psychlone99.wordpress.com
Without a doubt, had some guy done that to my wife right in front of me, he would have been on the "floor" right there with that sweatshirt.

Not sure that's a story worth posting if said texas fan makes his way out the stadium without some bumps on his skull.

Spam

May 21, 2008
You should have sneakily stuck your foot out just as they walked you.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron