Initial CyHawk Game Predictions

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Dallas Clark wasn't the best player Iowa ever had but he was your teams choice
It's all about personality. Even if someone was a great player, they may not be the best person to have on tv. Seneca and Sage would be great. I also think if they don't go that route, having Georges, Naz, and Monte do a trio would be cool as well.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
It's all about personality. Even if someone was a great player, they may not be the best person to have on tv. Seneca and Sage would be great. I also think if they don't go that route, having Georges, Naz, and Monte do a trio would be cool as well.

Yeah, instead of having 1 guy on from ISU that 95% of the country has never heard of, lets have 3 guys from ISU that 95% of the country has never heard of.

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
As far as the guest picker goes it either needs to be a total ISU guy or a complete neutral. No one with ties to both schools. Even though I’ve advocated in the past, I don’t think Gable will work. I think Orr or Johnny Majors if he isn’t suffering from dementia or something.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
As far as the guest picker goes it either needs to be a total ISU guy or a complete neutral. No one with ties to both schools. Even though I’ve advocated in the past, I don’t think Gable will work. I think Orr or Johnny Majors if he isn’t suffering from dementia or something.

I don't think Orr can make it.

Maybe John Cooper could.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Not cool on the Orr thing

• Agree
Reactions: BLHawk

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Stone and Hankins are both listed on the 1 line on the depth chart that was just released.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I said awhile ago that Cooper would be good. Set his old QB herbie in his place. Comes back for the dirty thirty games also.

Not a bad pick and actually probably the best one after Gable.

Anyone know what Lafester Rhodes is up to?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not a bad pick and actually probably the best one after Gable.

Anyone know what Lafester Rhodes is up to?

Last I was informed, playing in Europe but that was awhile ago. Johnny said he always would call him up and ask for a pair of shoes. He was one of his favorites. If you knew his background and upbringing you would appreciate what he accomplished; or at least most people would.