Incredible Game Plan

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
I'm very frustrated with the loss, and I'm pretty bitter with some tough calls down the stretch. BUT, that was one hell of a game plan by Fred! We made plenty of mistakes and KU played well, but we still should have won that game thanks to Fred's game plan. Our defensive strategy was brilliant. I am very impressed and now expect a LOT from this conference season. I think we're all in for a lot of fun.

K

KFitzy87

Yep. I'm infinitely more optimistic than I was coming into the game.

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
We gave the rest of the Big 12 a gameplan to beat KU tonight. Spread them out, make Withey come out of the paint and defend the pick and roll, and look to dish when you get inside off the pick and roll.

Don't know how many other teams have the off-the-ball shooting talent we do, but Fred and the staff gave us a great chance at this tonight.

SWCy13

Nov 14, 2011
The offensive gameplan to pull Withey away from the basket with the smaller lineup was genius. My favorite lineup we go with is Niang and Ejim as bigs, with Clyburn, McGee, Lucious or Babb as the guards. We are really good offensively with that lineup.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
The players also came to play. Something that has been questioned time and time again about this team.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron