In honor of Easter, what's your favorite frozen pizza?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Many moons ago, we had an elementary school fundraiser where we made a bunch of frozen pizzas and sold them. I think a company gave us all the supplies and stuff to do it. Anyone else do that? What was the company called?

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Disappointing to hear that Tombstone changed up some of their ingredients for the worse. I used to like their Brick Oven Style frozen pizzas.

Nowadays, I prefer to pick up a take and bake pizza from Aldi. You can get a pretty big pizza for about 7 bucks. (I know, this is a frozen pizza thread.)

• Agree
Reactions: JVAR

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Disappointing to hear that Tombstone changed up some of their ingredients for the worse. I used to like their Brick Oven Style frozen pizzas.

Nowadays, I prefer to pick up a take and bake pizza from Aldi. You can get a pretty big pizza for about 7 bucks. (I know, this is a frozen pizza thread.)
I've started doing this more often too, with the prices of some FroPi's going up. Take and Bakes put up a pretty good value around that $5-$8 range.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

The problem is that they are so big, they take up the entire oven and won't fit on anything I have to cut it and serve it. I typically try to reuse the box for this, but my wife is notorious for cleaning up and throwing it out between the time it goes in the oven and when it needs to come out.

Nelcyn

Nov 29, 2012
Colorado
Double stack the Totinos and then fold it while you eat. Then let that beautiful Totinos grease slide down the front of your face and body.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
I'm sure this doesn't fit the 'frozen' you're talking about, but every once in awhile I'll order a Lou Malnati's deep dish to be delivered. Since I live in West Virginia it comes half baked and frozen. I've even ordered from Zachary's (S.F. deep dish) since they have the absolute best chicken and spinach. Of course, it too comes half baked and frozen.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I'm sure this doesn't fit the 'frozen' you're talking about, but every once in awhile I'll order a Lou Malnati's deep dish to be delivered. Since I live in West Virginia it comes half baked and frozen. I've even ordered from Zachary's (S.F. deep dish) since they have the absolute best chicken and spinach. Of course, it too comes half baked and frozen.
I too am generally half naked when I enjoy some Lou Maknati’s.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Pretty sure that Spokane guy was a Blum alt. He was prepping us for his frozen pizzas. Like being his own John the Baptist.

It’d be hilarious to invite family over on any holiday and serve frozen pizza unannounced.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
It’d be hilarious to invite family over on any holiday and serve frozen pizza unannounced.
Honestly, my family are diehard clones. They wouldn’t think anything of it. Make sure I have plenty of Ames lager and I wouldn’t hear a peep.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Honestly, my family are diehard clones. They wouldn’t think anything of it. Make sure I have plenty of Ames lager and I wouldn’t hear a peep.

The important thing is it’s a fresh and nutrient rich meal.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron