Impressions on Realignment

koolclone

Jan 20, 2010
This article was in our weekly paper, The North Scott Press last week. It is the best article I have seen period on the subject, and the only one that actually conveys the perspective of ISU and Cyclones everywhere. Impressions

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Thanks a bunch for posting this wonderful article. I read it and completely agree, a lot of good facts not BS but facts!! The reason Iowa State gets left in the dark is because we are small town. Everyone is focused on the wrong thing MONEY, we bring more to the table than a lot of others yet we get left in the dark because of a freakin TV!!

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Too bad that great article has to be in the North Scott Press (Lancers SUCK! GO MUSKIES!) lol. j/k anyway very intelligent and articulated write up there. Sticks to the facts and truth that I totally agree with: It is in the states and both U of I and Iowa State's best interests for them to both be in the big 10. That would be SO great to keep the iowa game as a rivalry, but now in conference to leave us to schedule someone else non-conf in football.

Cyclone27inQC

Jun 16, 2010
Quad Cities
A wonderful article and you provided many great facts. We haven't had many positive ISU articles in the QC Times since Craig Copper wrote for them. Keep up the good work!