If KU wins tomorrow

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I don't see us losing tomorrow. We match up really well with this KU team. Not to mention it's in Hilton. We really have a great opportunity to sweep these guys.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
I don't see us losing tomorrow. We match up really well with this KU team. Not to mention it's in Hilton. We really have a great opportunity to sweep these guys.

Agreed, I think we curb-stomp them tomorrow. Hilton is going to be off the charts.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
attachment.php
We must break them.

Good ol' Drago. My favorite Russian Cyclone fan in vintage ketchup n mustard. Hopefully KU shows up as Apollo Creed this time instead of Rocky.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
No tiebreakers for the Big 12 crown. We'd just be tied.

In our minds we would know who is really in first place. Just like the title KU shared with KSU a few years ago, we all know KU was the real champ.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I believe they will have about a 95% chance of winning the conference yet again. Kind of a depressing thought only 4 games into conference play. If we win, then it is still wide open.

This is a game KU has to lose if someone is going to dethrone them.

I agree. Of course it's not that simple but ISU would have to play balls-out the rest of the way to win it outright.

Gossamer

Apr 10, 2014
It's no accident that he has Cyclone trunks on.

Drago loses??? Why would you post this? WTF?????? I don't get it???

Fun story...last fall I was in Lawrence and we went to a very popular restaurant downtown. I gave my last name as Hoiberg and then let them call my name MANY times before I responded. The looks the host got while yelling "Hoiberg" was awesome.

Also, **** KU. Go State.

Last edited:

Gossamer

Apr 10, 2014
Reading too much into it...
-- the Drago thing

The guy gets beat by a much smaller opponent after saying things like "he's not human"....not sure I'm reading too much into anything except that the illustration used to represent ISU is the guy who f'ing loses? Next you'll tell me it's only coincidence the Balboa is wearing red/white and blue trunks...which happen to be the same f'ing color as KU!!!

This analogy SUCKS ***!

This thread sucks.

We're going to win. In your analogy, Rocky has to lose!!!

maciues

Nov 20, 2013
Drago loses??? Why would you post this? WTF?????? I don't get it???

attachment.php

Here-- think of Creed's trunks not as USA red white and blue, but Jayhawk blue and red, if it makes you feel better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 156

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron