I need to start going to gymnastics meets...

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
I noticed that also...

Note how they make sure you see the back side!!

IMO...the gymnastics team a few years ago had a lot more scenery on it though, including the coach!!

jamesfnb

Apr 9, 2006
Gymnastics ROCKS!!!! If you want to see some good looking gymnastics girls rather than the beefy kind, check out the movie Stick It

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n5z1aOZhkc&feature=related]YouTube - Stick it training montage[/ame]

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
On a side note my place of employment has a former ISU dance team girl going to be starting in Jan.

All I have to say to that is NNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
On a side note my place of employment has a former ISU dance team girl going to be starting in Jan.

I worked with a cheerleader from the Univerisity of Arizona when I was in Tempe/Mesa. Very nice views!

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
A couple summers ago, a coworker and I went to a friends house at 7 AM (on a Saturday) to pick him up for a 3-club golf tourny. We heard his alarm going off, so we open his bedroom door to see him passed out in bed. After 10 minutes of us yelling at him to wake up, he finally wakes up and has an utterly confused look on his face. He states "The reason I look so confused is because when I went to bed there was a gymnast right next to me." :biglaugh: We couldn't stop laughing.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
I have a gymnastics question that maybe somebody can help me with. Will Shawn Johnson from West Des Moines just go and do the Olympics and other events that would make her a professional? I assume that the Olympic gymnasts don't do college but I wasn't sure. It would be nice if she could go to ISU and win everything in a couple of years.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown

Kudos to your boss. In my line of work (IT), unfortunately, there's an abundance of overweight, nerdy males.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I have a gymnastics question that maybe somebody can help me with. Will Shawn Johnson from West Des Moines just go and do the Olympics and other events that would make her a professional? I assume that the Olympic gymnasts don't do college but I wasn't sure. It would be nice if she could go to ISU and win everything in a couple of years.

I was just wondering the same thing. Most of the international/Olympic gymnasts I've seen on TV are about 12 years old. Do they/can they compete in college?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Olympics are still considered amatuer competition.

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com

I don't mean to brag, but I was good friends with a few of them through highscool. A couple were captains during there time at ISU.