How will the on field game look on TV on Sept 12.

cyfan50438

Oct 31, 2007
Garner, IA
How do think the onfield game will look on TV for the Sept 12th game. Will they have a band? Will the players come rushing out of the tunnel like they used to. Will there be music and a PA announcer? How will the pre-game look? Will the scoreboard have all the advertising, promotions (that fans usually like to see, (Delta Smile Cam, Will there be crowd noise pumped into the stadium like they are doing for MLB. Will they have cardboard cutouts of fans in the seats in Jack Trice Stadium. Will we hear Sweet Caroline after the game? Give us your thoughts.

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
I think the least they could do is allow us season ticket holders to have a carboard cutout of our choice in our seats!

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I'm anticipating it will be as similar to a normal "production" as usual. They'll run out to music and the Cyclone warning. The video boards will be on with advertisements, stats, score, etc. The PA announcer will be there, but probably won't say "Cyclone fans, it's third down..." pump the crowd stuff. Promotions would depend on if the business paid for them I suppose.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Like with the NBA's bubble games, I will find it interesting to hear the communication on the field more clearly without fans. Won't be as clear as the NBA with it being outside, but should be able to hear more from the field than usual.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Will parents of the players be allowed to attend? I would hope so.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Come on man, you ask a lot of questions. Tune in and you will have the answers in about a week.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Plan on the announcer saying that’s another cyclone first down, when it will actually be the first first down of the season.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Plan on the announcer saying that’s another cyclone first down, when it will actually be the first first down of the season.
Speaking of the announcer, this will be his last season on the mic before retiring. Going to be odd hearing a new voice at Jack Trice Stadium next season.

• Informative
Reactions: motorcy90

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron