How will Bruce screw up a final four?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I don't disagree, they are taking care of business, and you can't control who you play. Regardless of that, their path has been markedly easy if you're just basing it off where these teams are seeded.

Perhaps the NCAA should re-seed after each round

I really hope this was said in jest. Seed it once then let it play out.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I hope someday somebody is asking how Prohm can screw up the final four. That would mean we are in the final four

• Dislike
Reactions: isu81

KSUcat

Sep 27, 2009
Barry Brown guarding Jacob Pullen would have been an interesting competition, I'll give you that. But with Wade, this K-State is at least equal to that one.

No it's not. Not even close. That team was a 2 seed and was absolutely stacked.

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
They didnt make the final gour, but the purple kats will be dangerous next year. Bruce has a ton of experienced talent to work with. I wouldnt be surpeised to see them challenge for the conference title next year.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Hats off to KSU doing this without leading scorer and rebounder.

Sure it was a blessed path but they made the most of it and practically nobody gave them a shot against UK without Wade. The fact is KSU is the only team ISU was never in position to beat this year in conference play.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Barry Brown guarding Jacob Pullen would have been an interesting competition, I'll give you that. But with Wade, this K-State is at least equal to that one.
Surly always getting too excited and carried away. Your '10 team was ranked from Mid December through the end of the season and was Top 10 for much of it.

This team was not ranked at any moment in the year and had Wade for the entire regular season.

Just stop.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
They didnt make the final gour, but the purple kats will be dangerous next year. Bruce has a ton of experienced talent to work with. I wouldnt be surprised to see them challenge for the conference title next year.
No one is challenging Kansas next year. Next year, KU is so loaded it's not funny. KSU may be the best of the rest but KU wins by 3+ games next year.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No one is challenging Kansas next year. Next year, KU is so loaded it's not funny. KSU may be the best of the rest but KU wins by 3+ games next year.

I don't think KU will be as good as people think. Not sure how good Moore will be and one or two players will be ineligible. That being said they'll still win the conference at probably 14-4

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I don't think KU will be as good as people think. Not sure how good Moore will be and one or two players will be ineligible. That being said they'll still win the conference at probably 14-4
"One or two players will be ineligible"?!? That's funny. That's about the only shot the rest of the Big 12 has at KU finishing with 4 losses in Big 12 play.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
"One or two players will be ineligible"?!? That's funny. That's about the only shot the rest of the Big 12 has at KU finishing with 4 losses in Big 12 play.

When was the last season you had no eligibility concerns? You guys aren't going to be an NBA team, 14-4 in a once again loaded Big 12 would be my bet

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
When was the last season you had no eligibility concerns? You guys aren't going to be an NBA team, 14-4 in a once again loaded Big 12 would be my bet
We have 2-3 of everything next year. A few eligibility concerns will just help keep guys from griping about minutes at this point. And the Big 12 won't be nearly as loaded top to bottom as it was this year.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
We have 2-3 of everything next year. A few eligibility concerns will just help keep guys from griping about minutes at this point.

Assuming none of the 3 guys that could go pro come back and that Moore doesn't end up like Cunliffe. Lawson brothers will be good as long as they stay out of trouble. A lot of it will come down to chemistry and toughness too

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Let's get back to making fun of Bruce Weber for losing to a #11 seed in the Elite Eight.

giphy.gif

• Dislike
Reactions: harimad