How about worst post of the past year, I have Doc ...

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I honestly can say I think surly is the most annoying poster on this board. We've got some absolute idiots posting, we have some dumbass trolls, then we have surly. I can't even really hate the guy. Just helps solidify KSU as the team I want to lose the most in this conference outside of Baylor.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCrazy and yez

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Oh for crip's sake, it's just fun. What subject do you want to talk about? I'll be happy to comment. It's cold, rainy and windy at the lake this morning. Plenty of time on my hands. Lighten up, Francis.

• Dislike
Reactions: yez

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Doc
#47Oct 17, 2017
  1. KU
  2. WVU - Assuming Ahmed gets his classwork together
  3. Baylor - They return quite a bit. Lecomte, McClure, Lindsey, Maston, and Acuil is a solid line up.
  4. TCU - They'll be good.
  5. OU - McGusty takes a bit step forward.
  6. TxT - I like Evans for B12 POY.
  7. UT - Great frontcourt, only 1 player in the backcourt.
  8. ISU - 6-12 in conference.
  9. KSU - Ending KU's streak in '14 to be high point of Weber era.
  10. oSu - Not a bad team, though.
What's funny is knowing that you probably copied and pasted this post on a document someone and stored it all season hoping to throw it back in his face. That's a sad existence.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Ain't that the truth. Followed by tournament-run mea culpas. It's all so predictable. And Chuck's defense of his J'hawks' coach and methodology, can't forget our Ku homeboy, Chuck. Has he commented yet? I'll need to read back ...
#8, #16, #5 followed by getting drilled by a #11. That's the "run". God, it's amazing the similarities between the worst Mizzou fans and the worst KSU fans.

Help Support Us

Become a patron