Hilton Magic- the future

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Did anyone else see the translation in the description?

"oοο you are gays, your father is ARIS' fans,

your team is ***** and your fans are rats,
you always run away from us, you cant do otherwise"

Really? It seemed rather intense. And it seems like they are singing to the visiting section. Pretty intimidating. How would you like to be the guy who misses a free throw to lose the game for the home team?

Clonebey

May 13, 2012
Annapolis, MD
Agreed. I emailed Jamie Pollard once suggesting we get some songs that would pump up the players/fans more at football games. He was P I S S E D that I even suggested we add some more upbeat pump up songs.

Then 1 week later he announced a "you pick the game songs" contest. What a bastard..

Really?? haha well now I know better....I mainly have a problem with it when we are down by like 2 scores, they start it and the girls act like Neal is on the field singing it himself, when were already annoyed knowing we are probably walking out without a W. That is 100% a song you play when you have all but sealed the deal on a win or AFTER a win...Also like I said its used all over and lets be honest..its a WEIRD song!!! But most importantly I want to be original and a vistor to be like "oh thats cool they sing...." rather then "god another school that sings sweet caroline"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron