Hilton floor is for sale

CysLoveChild

Dec 8, 2011
Ames, IA
Has anyone actually bought a piece of the floor yet?
Not trying to rub it in, I was able to get in and buy pieces. You don't get to pick the Exact piece of floor you want, but a generalized type of piece (all red, all hardwood, partial logo, hardwood with a stripe, etc.). It did seem like you could buy up to 2 pieces of each type, not just 2 pieces max. So I got one blank hardwood and one with a stripe included. But no info yet on which exact pieces probably until I go pick them up.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Only clear and red pieces remain. All pieces with logos or lines are sold out.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
Not trying to rub it in, I was able to get in and buy pieces. You don't get to pick the Exact piece of floor you want, but a generalized type of piece (all red, all hardwood, partial logo, hardwood with a stripe, etc.). It did seem like you could buy up to 2 pieces of each type, not just 2 pieces max. So I got one blank hardwood and one with a stripe included. But no info yet on which exact pieces probably until I go pick them up.

Wait, pick them up? They can't ship?

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
I waited 70 minutes in line, but I got an all red piece. Good thing it's Thanksgiving week and I refuse to work this week.

• Haha
Reactions: Cycho1 and CYFanKC

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
The pace does seem to have picked up. I've moved up about 330 in the 42 minutes since the queue opened. That said, I'm only a third of the way there and begrudgingly coming to terms with the fact there won't be any interesting pieces left.
See. This kind of **** doesn't happen with we Hawks. Hell, I got free pizza and a bobble head at Carver Hawkeye!! Go Hawks!

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Snagged an all red and clear piece. $17 to ship to West Des Moines.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Got in and got an all red piece. Not what I preferred, but after this debacle, I'm thankful to get anything at all.

Reactions: ianoconnor

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron