Hilton Coliseum Attendance Records

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
I was just speaking with a friend from out of state who was asking me about attendance records at Hilton. Does anybody have a way of finding these records for men's and women's basketball, gymnastics, wrestling, etc?

I was also trying to tell him how we average in the top 10 for women's basketball and decent for men's considering our records the past few years but didn't have a solid number.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks

CycloneJL

Jun 14, 2010
Cedar Falls
I was just speaking with a friend from out of state who was asking me about attendance records at Hilton. Does anybody have a way of finding these records for men's and women's basketball, gymnastics, wrestling, etc?

I was also trying to tell him how we average in the top 10 for women's basketball and decent for men's considering our records the past few years but didn't have a solid number.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks

I could be a ***** and do the "Let Me Google That for You" but I am not like that, and it annoys me when folks do. Here is some info for Women's basketball. Wikipedia doesn't have the same info for Mens.

Iowa State Cyclones women's basketball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
As far as average attendance by year goes, if you're looking to find statistics on it in any sport the best go-to is to google

ncaa [sport] attendance statistics [year]

That will usually yield a PDF with the average attendance rankings.