HELP! VERY IMPORTANT!

SamsB

Oct 7, 2008
What are the 2 songs (techno, then maybe a Styx song?) that are played right after the Kanye intro, before the opening kickoff? TIA.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
What are the 2 songs (techno, then maybe a Styx song?) that are played right after the Kanye intro, before the opening kickoff? TIA.
Popcorn by hot butter followed by I'm sailing away by Styx. You're welcome.

• Friendly
Reactions: cychhosis

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
The MOST IMPORTANT question WHY do they shut the music off as the team runs out? No one can hear the band play the fight song anyway.

ANSWERS NEEDED.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
I noticed that they are now using the edited version of Money for Nothing. Expected that after the TCU game...lol.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I love Tom Petty, and especially love "Won't Back Down", however, it does NOTHING to get anyone pumped up I'm afraid. The whole stadium is sitting on their hands.

They play this song at some point during the game, and I think it should become the song we play between the 3rd and 4th quarters without question. It gets everyone up and going....

• Agree
Reactions: Cypwr

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I love Tom Petty, and especially love "Won't Back Down", however, it does NOTHING to get anyone pumped up I'm afraid. The whole stadium is sitting on their hands.

They play this song at some point during the game, and I think it should become the song we play between the 3rd and 4th quarters without question. It gets everyone up and going....

Couldn’t disagree more. I think it’s a great song before kickoff and it’s unique instead of the same boring techo songs that were played 15 years ago.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
I noticed that they are now using the edited version of Money for Nothing. Expected that after the TCU game...lol.

I noticed the original at TCU, too. The original that used to play on the radio and MTV regularly and now elicits fines when played by Canadian DJs...