Hawkeyes starting safety transferring

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I simply don’t see any value in seeing who is obsessing over my posts.
Good Lord you are reaching.
Funny how quoting you then means you “didn’t see it.”
Now you are seeing it and it’s “obsession.” Something I said about you 10 minutes ago.

Your name, posts, incoherence aren’t very original.

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
Not fully coherent in your message. What I’m getting is you are asking to be banned.

Why would I be banned are iSu fans really this sensitive?

An alternative would be not to troll Iowa just say that clone fans would prefer that their Iowa obsession be left uninterrupted by Iowa fans.

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
Good Lord you are reaching.
Funny how quoting you then means you “didn’t see it.”
Now you are seeing it and it’s “obsession.” Something I said about you 10 minutes ago.

Your name, posts, incoherence aren’t very original.

Again, I don’t see value in looking at functionality that shows who is obsessing over my posts.

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
He was the starting safety. His backup who will now be the starter had his scholarship pulled just weeks ago and then got it back

I didn’t see any announcement from Iowa that anyone’s scholarship has been pulled. Got a link?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I didn’t see any announcement from Iowa that anyone’s scholarship has been pulled. Got a link?

Yeahbuddy said HR reported his scholarship was pulled just weeks ago. I don't have a premium account so I can't link it but I would assume you believe Kakert and Sanderson

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
Yeahbuddy said HR reported his scholarship was pulled just weeks ago. I don't have a premium account so I can't link it but I would assume you believe Kakert and Sanderson

I wait for press releases to tell the world what is really occurring. Sometimes rumors are just that. Good thing the voices in your head know what is real and what isn’t.

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
Made up definition in your mind but then again you are drunk and obsessed.

No, you made up definition based on a link telling us what winning % really is. But stick to your guns, that will show me who the boss is.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I wait for press releases to tell the world what is really occurring. Sometimes rumors are just that. Good thing the voices in your head know what is real and what isn’t.

You don't trust Kakert and Sanderson?