Happy TOOL day

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Ok, I'm going to sound old now but usually when an album drops I can buy it somewhere. Is there anywhere to purchase a hard copy on CD anymore?

• Useful
Reactions: Bewilderme

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Ok, I'm going to sound old now but usually when an album drops I can buy it somewhere. Is there anywhere to purchase a hard copy on CD anymore?
You don't shop on the interweb? You could try a Barnes & Noble (seriously).

• Useful

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
You don't shop on the interweb? You could try a Barnes & Noble (seriously).

I'm not that old. I tried Amazon and Walmart.com. Did they make a hard copy album? As obsessed as they were with the albums in the past I can't imagine they went to download only. Ok here is the fine print from Amazon.

The album will be available digitally, and in a special Limited Edition physical package that includes a CD in a tri-fold Soft Pack Video Brochure featuring a 4" HD rechargeable screen with exclusive video footage, a USB charging cable, a 2 watt speaker and a 36 page insert book and MP3 download card.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I heard Fear Inocculum (?) online and it reminded me a lot of Lateralus. I didn't like Lateralus at first, was wanting more angry Aenima sound. It took a while, but now it's absolutely my favorite.

And whoever said Dark Side, I have to agree. Tool has ALWAYS reminded me of Pink Floyd: deep lyrics and strong, unique (and long) instrumentals.

• Useful

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008

The first run of this CD was pretty limited. If you search online you can find some unboxings and such. I'll try to post pictures of mine when it gets in this afternoon. Supposedly they're running "normal" CD's in a few months.

To bad he's a huge KU fan. He even wore a KU basketball jersey during the concert in Des Moines.
I'm pretty sure he had a basketball scholarship out of high school to KU. Chose to move out to LA instead.

I'll give my full review with album pictures.

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I typically prefer A Perfect Circle's tunes to Tool, but this album is much better than the latest APC for sure. Well done! Invincible is a great track.

• Agree
Reactions: Cybyassociation