Handyman Recommendations

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
Anyone have any recommendations on a handyman or a company similar in the Ames or Ankeny area. We are selling our house and there are a couple things i would like fixed before it gets listed this week that I just don't have the time to do right now. Not a big job, all could be done in a day or day and a half.

Thanks

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Anyone have any recommendations on a handyman or a company similar in the Ames or Ankeny area. We are selling our house and there are a couple things i would like fixed before it gets listed this week that I just don't have the time to do right now. Not a big job, all could be done in a day or day and a half.

Thanks

My brother-in-law owns an electrical company (Lazer Electric) that also has a handyman service affiliated with it. Check them out Handyhawk.com (I know bad name for this site)

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
We have used handyman matters, pretty good local company. Rates are reasonable, and they can usually schedule you the next day.

I have used them for simple stuff I just did not have time to complete like new ceiling fans in the bathrooms, etc.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I was trying to wait for somebody else to post this but it appears that I have to be the jerk... again.
0.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron