GSB Meeting tonight!

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
LOL, no need to remind me. Being a Hawkeye fan is completely separate of what I want to see out of Iowa State. I'm an Iowa Stater for a reason.

Good job separating sports from academics. ISU is a great school and Ames is a great city. I guess even if you can't support ISU sports, you can support the univerity? Do some good on GSB!

cyingreen

Nov 13, 2006
Jasper County
From Southern Hawk: Also, I like ISU's campus over Iowa's. Hands down a better campus.__________________

uofi has a campus? oh, yeah, that's right, the whole town is the campus. Good choice and reasoning, SH. And good luck with the GSB. Just remember, few are called, and fewer care. One more thing, you said you enjoy seeing Iowa State win. Is that the same thing as rooting for the Cyclones? When they aren't playing the uofi, of course.

Last edited:

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Oh for pete's sake, you people need to get a life. You're going way out of your way to pick on SouthernHawk, and are doing it in a nonsensical manner. Use a little rational thought, folks. Yeah, he's a Hawk fan. We get it. That's been established. He's also said from the beginning that though he's a Hawkeye athletics fan, he's also an Iowa State student and proud to be so. In this thread alone, he's also mentioned that despite rooting for the 'other guys' he realizes that his degree program is much better at ISU than at UI or UNI. That's a damn respectable decision- people should be choosing their college based on academics and how successful their desired program is, not on what the mascot is.

So seriously? Let's get back to discussing GSB. If you want to bash that, it's freakin' open season until they give us reason to do otherwise. Enjoy.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Good job separating sports from academics. ISU is a great school and Ames is a great city. I guess even if you can't support ISU sports, you can support the univerity? Do some good on GSB!

I love it when threads resurrect from 6 weeks prior.

-keep.

Splendid

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
Thats a heck of an honor Hawk, your world view is conservative so you are ok in my book. You also have some Al Gore in you, wasn't he the one that would debate endlessly and just plain wear the opposition down by not backing off?

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
I love it when threads resurrect from 6 weeks prior.

-keep.

Nah...I love this kind of crap even more. Shows a real lack of any sort of intelligence....
Gay, Sexless or Bi? I wouldn't brag about being a senator.

Agreed. When I was at ISU, I had far more respect for (most) of the students who got involved in GSB than the ones who *****ed about things like student fees and campus policies but did nothing about it.