Grass lot parking availability

Cysmik

Feb 25, 2012
It's been a couple years since I've made it for a game. Going with some family tomorrow and wanting to do a little tailgating. Is there any chance of available grass lot parking? Not going to be able to get into Ames until 8 or shortly after. I just now realized these are online presale which ended at noon today.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I think you can check on Cyclones.com and look for parking. This is from there
Presale parking will be sold online only and will cease at Noon the Friday before each game OR when passes sell out. Pre-sold parking passes for public parking lots allow entry into one of the public parking lots, all will be first-come, first-served with pass holders choosing their lot upon arrival. If available, parking passes for the general public lots will be available on site the day of the game.
And actually there’s a B-1 for sale on the ticket exchange forum now for $60.

Cysmik

Feb 25, 2012
I think you can check on Cyclones.com and look for parking. This is from there
Presale parking will be sold online only and will cease at Noon the Friday before each game OR when passes sell out. Pre-sold parking passes for public parking lots allow entry into one of the public parking lots, all will be first-come, first-served with pass holders choosing their lot upon arrival. If available, parking passes for the general public lots will be available on site the day of the game.
And actually there’s a B-1 for sale on the ticket exchange forum now for $60.
I interpreted that to mean they'd shut off online sales by noon Friday at the latest, and sooner if sold out. I'll check again. Thanks for the tip on the others.