Gabe Kalscheur Commits

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
He needs coached and a stern talking to after bad plays. Especially when multiple happen. Not a green light and a “God be good those shots will start to fall”.

That's why I hope we fill all the scholarships and everyone for the most part stays healthy and practices with an "all in" purpose. Then there will be depth to pull a guy or make him earn the playing time. You have to admit, there wasn't a lot of competition off the bench to keep Javon off the floor.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I was pretty excited about it but listening to Miller same Condon they kinda downplayed how good he really is.

From their show: not an elite shooter, not elite defensively based on some metric that Condon looked up. They did say he does add toughness.

I never listen to these guys but that doesn't mean I know if they're worth their opinion. But a 3 year starter in the big10 is worth a lot if you ask me. I don't care what his numbers are. Minnesota may not have set the world on fire the past few years but he earned his time on the floor in a major conference for 3 years. Screw their opinion.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Was this.........

......an endorsement of his ability?
Lol if you’d keep going you’d probably see that I say multiple times that I think he’s a very good coach.

What you cherry picked was me trying to say that coaches sometimes take a while to hit their stride and succeed. Porter Moser is one of those coaches.

Jkclone15

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 19, 2017
Spent some time on GopherHole the last few days, sounds like Gabe was tasked with guarding the other team's best player night in night out. Probably explains why he would have a lower defensive rating than some of his teammates.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron