From Hawkeyenation...

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Scout.com: Iowa Forums List

DMACC,

We deserve that. Thanks for not being to rough on us, because it would be really easy to about now.

Homer,
This is no longer the actions of a FEW Iowa players. Look no further than this very board for proof of that. Go to the Iowa Football Discussion forum and look at the thread created by Rob Howe on November 14th. The title of this thread?

"Our Policy On Criminal Investigations"

Ask yourself why a message board dedicated to Iowa Hawkeye Football would need a thread dedicated to policy in regards to criminal investigations involving Hawkeye athletes. When 10% of a team is somehow involved with the legal system in the span of one year, those are not the actions of a FEW, those are the actions of MANY.

Sugarcoat it all you want, but we have a problem and we deserve every bit of crap we get from a Clone fan after the crap we dished them. We're just lucky we haven't been getting it as bad as we should be. They own us on the field and now we have more screw ups on our team than you could ever accuse them of having...they should be burying us right now.

Thank you Clone fans for having some decency and being the bigger people. Because I can guarantee you if the roles were reversed, we would be ALL over your boards and in your faces. I think Iowa fans are starting to turn into the very thing they claim they hated about ISU. Reality check time Hawk Fans.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
Scout.com: Iowa Forums List

DMACC,

We deserve that. Thanks for not being to rough on us, because it would be really easy to about now.

Homer,
This is no longer the actions of a FEW Iowa players. Look no further than this very board for proof of that. Go to the Iowa Football Discussion forum and look at the thread created by Rob Howe on November 14th. The title of this thread?

"Our Policy On Criminal Investigations"

Ask yourself why a message board dedicated to Iowa Hawkeye Football would need a thread dedicated to policy in regards to criminal investigations involving Hawkeye athletes. When 10% of a team is somehow involved with the legal system in the span of one year, those are not the actions of a FEW, those are the actions of MANY.

Sugarcoat it all you want, but we have a problem and we deserve every bit of crap we get from a Clone fan after the crap we dished them. We're just lucky we haven't been getting it as bad as we should be. They own us on the field and now we have more screw ups on our team than you could ever accuse them of having...they should be burying us right now.

Thank you Clone fans for having some decency and being the bigger people. Because I can guarantee you if the roles were reversed, we would be ALL over your boards and in your faces. I think Iowa fans are starting to turn into the very thing they claim they hated about ISU. Reality check time Hawk Fans.

I hope that guy has asbestos underwear because he's going to be flamed mercilessly for that post.

He's right, though.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
That DMACC guy is a complete troll...FWIW.
ISU
You have to admit, he is always funny and never changes his MO. I thought the reply was more interesting than DMACC trolling...

j

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I guess I don't find it funny. We've axed guys around here for that kind of crap - mostly he picks fights over there. If the shoe was on the other foot, members would be up in arms over a guy like that demanding he get the boot - and he would.

I agree, the response that you pasted was very well done.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I guess I don't find it funny. We've axed guys around here for that kind of crap - mostly he picks fights over there. If the shoe was on the other foot, members would be up in arms over a guy like that demanding he get the boot - and he would.

I agree, the response that you pasted was very well done.
What is funny to me about him, is that I honestly believe he is a Hawk fan acting a parody out. I can't believe he isn't banned, and wonder if there is more to his act then we know. The entire Dmacc thing, the motorcycle thing, etc.

j

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I don't think DMACC is very funny either. I just think his schtick is annoying and I have no idea why he would devote so much time to flaming their board. Although I do find his "99% of Hawk fans give the others a bad name" graphic funny.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron