From a Hawk Fan

Ree4

Oct 7, 2017
Congratulations on the win! Way to represent the state of Iowa. I'm so happy for all of you, you guys deserve this! While there may be a lot of division between ISU and Iowa, I've always felt like it's us against everyone else.
Hopefully you can continue the momentum through the end of the season, you can count on me to root for you!

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Thanks Hawk fan.....I root for you guys too and I hope you win the Stanley Cup this year. I enjoy your games too, but your City is pretty crime-ridden......almost third-world. Lot of knock out games. Sad. I usually will stay in Downers Grove and uber in.

Ree4

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks Hawk fan.....I root for you guys too and I hope you win the Stanley Cup this year. I enjoy your games too, but your City is pretty crime-ridden......almost third-world. Lot of knock out games. Sad. I usually will stay in Downers Grove and uber in.
If you want to troll an honest and heartfelt post I guess that's up to you. Well done.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Thanks Hawk. I secretly route for you guys outside of the obvious, but I will admit I laugh when you experience pain like us. Good luck the rest of the year.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

Ree4

Oct 7, 2017
Outside of the usual trolls, I saw an overall positive reaction from Hawk fans on FB and Twitter. Goes to show you how big this win was.
Or it could mean like me, most Hawk fans want ISU to win all of their games but one!

• Disagree
Reactions: GM4ISU

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
If you want to troll an honest and heartfelt post I guess that's up to you. Well done.

It's cool bro. I was mocking Rahm Emmanuel more than my Hawkeye brothers and sisters. I actually am jealous that ya'll co-opted Dan Gable and the ANF symbology. nicely done. You want to borrow our red upside down poop emoji?

Ree4

Oct 7, 2017
If you are truly just giving congratulations, then accept the responses of those who appreciate it and ignore the rest. If you reply to everyone who criticizes you, you make it look like that is what you came here for.
You are wise beyond your years, I'm trying to do exactly what you suggested :)

Ree4

Oct 7, 2017
It's cool bro. I was mocking Rahm Emmanuel more than my Hawkeye brothers and sisters. I actually am jealous that ya'll co-opted Dan Gable and the ANF symbology. nicely done. You want to borrow our red upside down poop emoji?
All good man, I'm sure you've had to put up with a lot of **** bag hawk fans over the years. I assure you though, I am not one of them