Former Cyclone David Irving signs 1 yr deal

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
They need to get away from each other. No matter who is telling the truth in this (given that she has admitted to lying about it on at least two occasions I have my suspicions), there is clearly something wrong. If she truly loves him she wouldn't lie about this and ruin his life and career. If he truly loves her he wouldn't beat her. No matter which one is telling the truth this relationship is broken and is damaging both of them.

Yep. Whatever is going on between the two of them it's beyond toxic. They have a daughter together, which makes cutting ties or getting away from each other more difficult. I was poking around and it looks like David irving's camp knew these pictures were coming out sooner or later.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...ing-granted-custody-of-his-daughter-118229920

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Yep. Whatever is going on between the two of them it's beyond toxic. They have a daughter together, which makes cutting ties or getting away from each other more difficult. I was poking around and it looks like David irving's camp knew these pictures were coming out sooner or later.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...ing-granted-custody-of-his-daughter-118229920
Glad to hear he both got himself out of the situation and just as importantly got his daughter out of it. The woman has not put out the image of a stable person.

• Agree
Reactions: Gordilly and jbindm

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
No matter how his career goes in the NFL, I just have a feeling he's broke after one year out of the league.

• Agree
Reactions: flycy

Matt33

Apr 12, 2015
He was potentially going to receive a huge contract if he had a clean and productive season. No chance in hell now.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
David Irving's NFL future, for the time being:

5348446b6848c.image.jpg

Help Support Us

Become a patron