Football season ticket renewals?

istatefan

Dec 21, 2007
Ames, Iowa
I received my football season ticket renewal packet in the mail today and renewed my season tickets on-line! FYI, season ticket holders who renew on-line by March 16th will have the $25 processing fee waived. I also renewed, and upped by a donor level, my Cyclone Club membership. A pricey afternoon but I am thrilled to be All In!

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
Had season tickets in section L last year but I would like to donate and move over to section M or 19! Do I have to call the ticket office to do that because I don't see a way to do it online?

istatefan

Dec 21, 2007
Ames, Iowa
According to the Cyclone Club brochure:

"Requests for seating changes must be in writing – either by writing the specifics on the renewal (hard copy or online) or attaching a letter to the renewal. After all renewals are processed, requests for new seats or seating changes are reviewed according to availability."

On the on-line renewal form there is a section where you can list any seating requests. In my case, I asked for the best seats available in my section or the same seats.

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
Got mine. No change in prices, except the above mentioned waiving of the processing fee if you renew online. I'm renewed!

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
will student season prices go up this year?

drop UNI
drop Iowa
add a 7th home game
no more nebraska...