First Big 12 win for SBR

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Sam looked good today. Nothing spectacular, but besides the INT during the screen, he looked pretty solid. The first INT was on Warren.

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Sam looked good today. Nothing spectacular, but besides the INT during the screen, he looked pretty solid. The first INT was on Warren.

A 7 yard pass on 3rd and 18 as the QB is flushed, under pressure in a 31-6 game when he should be throwing it away is on the RB? some of you never cease to amaze me. the 5th yr sr should have thrown it away and taken the FG try. go ahead tell me I am wrong, nothing I haven't heard from the SBR apologists already

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
I suppose the decision to throw the ball to the RB as he was getting sacked for a 15 yard loss was a great decision too. that was one of the completions that helped his stats even tho it went for an 11 yd loss

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
I suppose the decision to throw the ball to the RB as he was getting sacked for a 15 yard loss was a great decision too. that was one of the completions that helped his stats even tho it went for an 11 yd loss

He threw the ball away. He was in the pocket still so he had to put it in the direction of an eligible receiver. Warren should have just batted it down.

Spam

May 21, 2008
We supposedly have very good WRs.
We have a good RB.
Our OL can't be that bad for giving Warren holes.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
JFC get off the dude's ***. You're obsessed with him.

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
A 7 yard pass on 3rd and 18 as the QB is flushed, under pressure in a 31-6 game when he should be throwing it away is on the RB? some of you never cease to amaze me. the 5th yr sr should have thrown it away and taken the FG try. go ahead tell me I am wrong, nothing I haven't heard from the SBR apologists already

So we aren't even going to talk about the fact that Warren just stood like there like a middle school receiver hoping to get his first catch? Ball is in the air dude - go catch it.

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA

Sorry but I disagree. 2 INT, 2 TD, and 27-37 is not good. He had a lot of yards but it's Kansas. Also, he had awful body language and I keep noticing that he looks like he doesn't have much energy in him. It's weird because I'll see some nice, quick bullets that are thrown immediately after the snap, but way too many times does he hop around, scramble, and get sacked.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Sorry but I disagree. 2 INT, 2 TD, and 27-37 is not good. He had a lot of yards but it's Kansas. Also, he had awful body language and I keep noticing that he looks like he doesn't have much energy in him. It's weird because I'll see some nice, quick bullets that are thrown immediately after the snap, but way too many times does he hop around, scramble, and get sacked.

He's not a very good QB. He's just not. It is what it is. I just wish Lanning would get much more time.