Sep 6, 2013
Tuesday bump to get the tickets sold.
2 tickets
section 206 row 14
30 TOTAL

Last edited:

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Not that long ago I paid $100 per for upper deck tickets in the very top row for this game and was ecstatic about it.

• Agree
Reactions: heitclone

DiehardClone

Jan 29, 2014
During the civil war me and the missus paid ONE MILLION DOLLARS by Venmo just to gaze upon two lower level tickets to the Kansas game. Gave me such a thrill that it resulted in the conception of our youngest daughter. Good times.

• Funny
Reactions: BigD

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Not that long ago I paid $100 per for upper deck tickets in the very top row for this game and was ecstatic about it.
Years ago I overpaid several hundreds to get lower level seats. Now not only would I not take free tickets, but I won’t even pay $5 to watch it on espn+. But I will watch every game that’s free on regular TV. That’s where I’m at.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCrazy

KLP630

Sep 6, 2013
Based on the lack of interest in the tickets, I think many people are having similar thoughts.
Second conference game, didn't expect it this soon however. FAMU must have been the tipping point.

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78 and NWICY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Thought I’d pile on that this game isn’t sold out. Got this from the AD. Hopefully you find a buyer. I bought my ticket when they first went on sale and paid way more.

Iowa State: GO CYCLONES! Join us as our Men's Basketball Team takes on #3 Kansas! Wednesday, 1/8 at 7pm. Buy Upper-Level corner (1st 8 rows) seats for only $30 each!

To purchase now, reply: BUY CYCLONE + quantity

Offer Details: http://goRB.me/cJw7IH Txt HELP for help, STOP to end all

Reactions: heitclone

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Not to hijack the thread but I cannot believe you can get into the ISU-KU game for $15 (which is what they are going for here and on Stubhub). Even lower level seats for $40-$50. That hasn't happened in almost a decade here...

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Since these have sold I don’t feel bad about hijacking it anymore. I don’t expect him to get fired at the end of the year barring something dramatic but I wonder if the ticket apathy forces JP to make a move sooner than he’d like.

I know for example I’ve considered finally buying season tickets next year. With likely not being able to make each game and the debate over getting two sets or sitting alone coupled with the teams performance I’m not exactly itching to get them.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Since these have sold I don’t feel bad about hijacking it anymore. I don’t expect him to get fired at the end of the year barring something dramatic but I wonder if the ticket apathy forces JP to make a move sooner than he’d like.

I know for example I’ve considered finally buying season tickets next year. With likely not being able to make each game and the debate over getting two sets or sitting alone coupled with the teams performance I’m not exactly itching to get them.

They sold ALL the tickets for this game, the AD doesn't care about what happens to them after that. Any apathy won't be on their radar until tickets go on sale next season. Even then, you're crazy if you think enough season ticket holders would give up their seats to get him concerned. The "dont' buy tickets" protest takes years to sink in.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
They sold ALL the tickets for this game, the AD doesn't care about what happens to them after that. Any apathy won't be on their radar until tickets go on sale next season. Even then, you're crazy if you think enough season ticket holders would give up their seats to get him concerned. The "dont' buy tickets" protest takes years to sink in.
Unless it changed since yesterday it wasn’t sold out. I don’t think it does force their hand to act after this year but I’m surprised by the lack of demand for this game.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

I think that Pollard cares deeply about whether Hilton tickets are is such demand that the worst seats are being sold by third parties for $100+ (or today not selling for under $20). Pollard wants his product to be in very high demand. This season so far is probably not helping his plan for reindexing donor levels.

Personally, I take the long view. The more of you guys in the balcony who bail (and the more radical Pollard's reindexing), the better seats we will end up with.

Help Support Us

Become a patron