• Golf Ball Toss

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Fresbee beer bottle game

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

TedFlintKansas

Mar 5, 2009
thetailgatesociety.com
I dont understand why everyone loves Bags, but then again im biased because in my group of friends there are 4 ppl that are extremely good and it is almost imposable to beat them, so you dont get much time to play before your beat, Golf balls is more fun IMO less skill and more tense watching the balls swing around before then fall or stay

ISUCLONES15

Mar 24, 2006
Altoona
I voted for Flippy Cup, but the game Kubb (pronounced KOOB) is a VERY fun game to play and easily turns into a drinking game. I have attached the Wiki page for a description of Kubb below.....

Kubb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The way we play it is in teams of 2 people. How we make it into a drinking game is we take 1 unopened can of beer and put it on one of the 5 Kubb pieces on the back row. If you knock over the beer and the Kubb piece then the other team has to chug the beer and replace it afterwards. If you knock over just the beer and leave the Kubb piece still standing then you and your teammate have to chug it.

We have played Kubb at our softball tournaments for the past 4 years now and I honestly think people on the team are starting to look forward more to playing Kubb then softball. lol

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
I voted for Flippy Cup, but the game Kubb (pronounced KOOB) is a VERY fun game to play and easily turns into a drinking game. I have attached the Wiki page for a description of Kubb below.....

Kubb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The way we play it is in teams of 2 people. How we make it into a drinking game is we take 1 unopened can of beer and put it on one of the 5 Kubb pieces on the back row. If you knock over the beer and the Kubb piece then the other team has to chug the beer and replace it afterwards. If you knock over just the beer and leave the Kubb piece still standing then you and your teammate have to chug it.

We have played Kubb at our softball tournaments for the past 4 years now and I honestly think people on the team are starting to look forward more to playing Kubb then softball. lol

Kubb is a fun game, but it can go on forever. I remember single games taking upwards of 2 hours before someone finally won.